Happy At Home offers care in any setting, including:
- Client’s home
- Assisted living facilities
- Rehabilitation facilities
- Memory care facilities
- Hospice care facilities
Happy At Home‘s employees average more than 5 years of experience in the health care industry.
Our certified nursing and home health aides assist with daily living activities — from personal hygiene to shopping and meal preparation.
We work closely with some of Greater Boston’s most experienced geriatric care managers to create the best living solutions for your loved one. Our top priority and source of pride comes from our clients.
We are credentialed and compassionate health care professionals with a commitment to excellence. Our team delivers the highest standard of care. Years of experience has given us the knowledge and expertise to address the needs of our clients and their families comprehensively. Our team designs highly personalized care plans that are suited to our clients’ schedules.
- Activities of daily living, including feeding, toileting, bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Companionship, conversing, letter or email writing and reading
- Medication management and appointment reminders
- Grocery shopping and errand running
- Meal preparation and cleanup
- Light housekeeping, including laundering and ironing
- Companionship on walks or outings
- Transferring and positioning, including with Hoyer Lift
- Free transportation
Senior Care Concierge
Are you a tired caregiver who is worried, overwhelmed and managing multiple responsibilities?
Our Senior Care Concierge Services Can Help!
As seniors age, they need more help with many of the daily activities that younger people take for granted such as running errands, pet care, shopping, driving to appointments, or going out for a meal.
The average caregiver is managing multiple appointments, household and finances for themselves and their aging parent. AARP estimates that there are over 61.6 million caregivers in the country.
Over 33% of these caregivers will have described their responsibilities as “highly stressful.” If you consider that almost 75% of caregivers say their role has caused them tremendous stress, both personally and professionally, it’s not surprising that caregivers need some relief.
- You set the pick up and return time
- Door-to-door service
- Driver/companion remains with you during the outing
- Convenience of stopping at the pharmacy or store
- Security, privacy and companionship
- Happy at Home’s professional staff is dedicated to enhancing the life of all those under our care
Our Concierge Services
We have Senior Concierge services available to our clients. We provide transportation in a private car to doctor or dentist appointments, outings such as concerts, museums, theatre, religious
events, and more.
Share Care Plan
Our programs accommodate active seniors who need assistance.
To discuss your care needs call us today at (781) 209-6434 You can also send us a message.
If you need other services that are not listed above, please let us know. We are open and willing to make accommodations for you.